Floral Accents – A Member of the Community
It is with great pride that I have been able to fulfill my lifelong dream of owning and operating my small business, Floral Accents, and to be able to call the Tonawandas and Western New York my home.
What makes communities like ours so great are the vast number of organizations, clubs and cultural institutions that enrich our lives and are there when we are in need. As a small business owner, I recognize the responsibility to give back to the community, which has helped our business thrive and grow.
Over the years Floral Accents has been able to give back through many organizations such as the Riviera Theatre, Boys and Girls Club of the Northtowns, YWCA of the Tonawandas, and Home School Associations. Floral Accents will continue to give to those organizations, clubs and cultural institutions, whose goals are to educate and enrich the whole community.
The following criteria have been developed as a guide for use to help determine the appropriateness of donation:
- The purpose and reason of the fundraising event.
- Funds raised at the event will be used to support of the organization’s programs.
- Funds raised will benefit all people of the organization or those it serves, and not any one individual.
- The organization requesting the donation is a public, not-for-profit organization.
- The donation will be used to raise funds and not used as a decoration, gift, or an award.
Visit Our Online Flower Shop
Place a Custom Oder
My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
- Karen Pajak